Welcome to EnableU. Join Our Growing Team
We are on a mission to provide outstanding care and support to our community. Our dedicated team works relentlessly to uplift lives, and we are always on the lookout for compassionate, motivated, and skilled individuals to join our journey. If you’re passionate about making a real difference and seeking a rewarding career, we’d love to hear from you!
Industry We Service
We are proud to cater to a diverse range of clients in:
- NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme): Dedicated to empowering people with disabilities, we help participants live more independently and achieve their goals.
- Home Care: Offering specialised assistance and care to individuals aged 65 and above in their own homes, ensuring they remain comfortable and supported in familiar surroundings.
- Residential Aged Care Facility: Providing comprehensive care and support to the elderly in specialised facilities.
- Private Clients: Delivering personalised and dedicated care services to individual clients seeking specialized attention and support outside of traditional care frameworks.
We service all of NSW, with a primary focus on the regions of Sydney, Central Coast, and Newcastle. If you’re from any part of the state or even another state, we still encourage you to send in your resume.
Currently we offer only contract and casual positions only.
🔸 Support Workers/Assistant in Nursing
🔸 Enrolled Nurses
🔸 Registered Nurses
🔸 Occupational Therapists
How to Apply
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Cover letter (optional)
- Cleared police check
- Working with Children Check (if applicable)
- What qualifications do you have? For example Cert III, IV or AHPRA Registration
- Your availabilities listed out
- Do you have a car?